Use of this site is provided by New Bridge Foundation, subject to the following Terms and Conditions
New Bridge Foundation ("we", "us", "New Bridge" or "our") is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is New Bridge Foundation of 1a Elm Park, London, SW2 2TX.
2. Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.newbridgefoundation.org.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site or subscribing to our newsletters. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our site.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
3. IP addresses and cookies
Cookies are pieces of data created when you visit a site, and contain a unique, anonymous number. They are stored in the cookie directory of your hard drive, either temporarily or permanently. Cookies do not contain any personal information about you and cannot be used to identify an individual user. The purpose of cookies is to make the interaction between users and websites faster and easier.
• To estimate our audience size and usage pattern
• To speed up your searches
• To recognise you when you return to our site
4. Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
5. Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To maintain our organisational records.
• To provide you with information concerning the Voluntary and Community Sector, and services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service and website, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
We may communicate with you by email, telephone, letter or other reasonable means with updates and information about goods and services we believe may be of interest to you.
6. Disclosure of your information
We will not disclose your information to any third party.
If you no longer wish to be contacted by New Bridge, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the word ‘Unsubscribe’ in the email subject.
7. Your rights
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
8. Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
11. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyments of the site by any third party.
12. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos or relating to New Bridge Foundation are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will New Bridge Foundation be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
13. New Bridge Foundation does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
14. COPYRIGHT RESTRICTIONS:
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from New Bridge Foundation. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by New Bridge Foundation to use any item displayed.
Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos might have been published on this site with permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not New Bridge Foundation). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
15. New Bridge Foundation takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites.
16. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
18. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
19. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.